Friday, June 8, 2012

Some more food...

S:  As you can see I LOVE Chinese food.  I always have.  Unfortunately for me, panda express pales in comparison to what is to be found in this lovely country.   I admit, some of the food here is very weird and strange and scary.  But there is so much to love about Asian cuisine!  One of the thriving aspects of our marriage is that Dan loves Chinese food as much as I do and maybe even more.  hehe.  We love exploring and venturing into new places to eat.  

This place quickly became a favorite.  It's very close to where we live.

These egg rolls were like burritos with thick chewy crispy outsides.

Don't be jealous.


This girl kept making Michelle laugh all throughout dinner and she finally came over and said hello.



Dan has been on a dumpling hunt for the last 5 years and he is in heaven here.

 There are bakeries galore here.  One night we went bakery hopping and tried a few of their sandwiches.



Another night we found a Chinese buffet! 
  




Dan tried this at work and brought me some so I could try too:
This is a cold sweet soup.  The black things are those chewy gummy things you find in bubble tea.  There is also rice and the white stuff is like the texture in creme brulee.

I apologize ahead of time for all of the food pics that will still come.  I can't help but take pictures of it!  So does this food look apetizing or is it a turn off?  I could see it going either way for some people. haha.


1 comment:

  1. No...it definitely looks appetizing. Especially that top one...that looked amazing. Your posts always make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete