Friday, June 1, 2012

Mischievous little Monkey

I am considering making an outfit for Michelle that looks like this:


Don't you think it's genious?  Anything Michelle wears here becomes filthy from all of the crawling that she does around on the floor anyway.  I have to keep mopping around here and I thought, "Shoot!  Why not just attach a mop to the baby?"


So speaking of crawling...This morning I was on the phone for like 3 minutes while Michelle was hobbling around.  I lost sight of her and heard her being whiney while I was finishing up the conversation so I was anxious to go see if she was ok.  I hung up the phone and called out to her but couldn't find her in any of the rooms.  Her whimpering finally led me to the bathroom.  I walked in and saw this!

Yes, you are seeing this correctly.  She completely closed herself in the shower so she couldn't get out!  How did she do that??  That door opens by pushing it in and it only goes that way.  Once inside she pushed it closed and there was no way to grip it from the inside.  Poor little girl sitting in there crying! haha!  In the words of Dan, "It must be hard to be so little."

Two days ago I was on the bus that leaves from where we live and this Chinese lady kept saying "Mother! Mother!"  After her coming and tapping my shoulder I finally realized who she was talking to--me! After she got my attention she told me that she had extra toys at her house and if I came by I could borrow them for a few weeks.  How sweet of her! I went over yesterday and I don't know who was more excited--me or Michelle.  This whole time I had been trying to come up with creative toys here because we're kind of limited. haha.  Michelle's been playing with chopsticks, empty waterbottles and other gadgets I can find around this place.  

This Winnie the Pooh is very squishy.  I wish they had one my size. =(
She literally posed for this picture the moment I got out the camera. 




Here she is pulling up on things all by herself.  Seriously...the mop suit!  If only I had a sewing machine here.



P.S. Writing the title of today's post made me question this.  Ya learn somethin' new everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment