Monday, June 4, 2012

Costco

I would like to dedicate this post to my Mother:


You have to understand how much my family loves Costco to appreciate this.  We joke that my sister was almost born here.  We love this place to say the least, haha, and when I found out there was one here I promised I'd take some pictures!

A Costco hotdog is 2 dollars here (US)! Note that most of the usuals are here except for the addition of a Mango icee that consists of shaved ice, fresh mangos, icecream and sweet and condensed milk drizzled on top.

There is a parking garage that goes on and on.

Take an escalator to get inside.

We just thought it was funny to be walking through costco and to see a tv for $69,998.  ...In Taiwanese dollar that is. The exchange rate is about 30 Taiwanese dollars to 1 american dollar so this would be about $2,333 USD. 

Seaweed samples anyone?




Unfortunately I'm not really on the Twilight train, but I think it's so fun seeing all of the movies labeled in Chinese.
Ginseng chinese herbs oatmeal! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I was surprised to hear there was a Costco there. But I'm even more surprised at how similar it looks. It must have been a strange experience...so familiar, and yet so many different products on their shelves.

    ReplyDelete